Mixing Vessels LtBLEND
Realization of solid particle suspension and floating with compact drive unit.
LtBLEND is a simple impeller that utilizes a general-purpose inclined paddle employing the latest CFD technology.
It efficiently forms a flow field, enabling the floating of solid particles from the tank bottom.
Features of LtBLEND
- Has a compact size (low torque) (Reduces initial costs and running costs.)
- Realizes high degree of local-suspension with low power (Enhances productivity, and reduces the running cost.)
- Reduces maintenance thanks to a smaller impeller area (Reduces maintenance costs.)
CHECK POINT 01 Comparison with general-purpose paddle
- Simple two blades shape.
- Using the latest CFD technology, we’ve optimized the pitched paddle to improve local suspension performance.
- With the impeller surface area small, impeller maintenance is reduced.
CHECK POINT 02 Low suspension power
- Liquid flow is formed efficiently and locally.
- Particle floating from the tank botom are possible at low power input.
- Compared to pitched PADDLE, a suspension can be achieved at 45% power of the pitched PADDLE (our testing).