Personal Information Protection Policy
01 Protection of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Process Equipment Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we") recognizes the important obligations to protect the personal information and Specific Personal Information that we hold, and we will handle such information appropriately as described below.
Ⅰ Personal information protection policy
We comply with "Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Law)", related government ordinances, regulations, guidelines, etc. concerning personal information handled in business and handle it appropriately as follows.
- We acquire personal information conforming to laws and regulations, and through proper and fair means. We maintain the accuracy of the acquired personal information and manage it safely.
- We do not use personal information for purposes other than the use purposes that were notified the person or indicated at the acquirement of the personal information.
- We do not provide personal information to a third party without having the advance consent of the individual unless otherwise stipulated by law.
- When we request an outsourcing company to deal with personal information, we provide only necessary information, and oblige the company to manage personal information based on the contract, etc., under appropriate supervision.
- We lay down the separate internal rule and take security measures to prevent personal information from being lost, damaged, altered, or leaked and to eliminate risks such as external unauthorized access.
- When an individual hopes to disclose, revise, suspend, or erase his or her personal information, we will promptly take an appropriate measure to a reasonable extent.
Ⅱ Specific personal information protection policy
We comply with "Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure (My Number Law)", concerning personal information (specific personal information) including individual number and individual number dealt with in business use and handle it appropriately as follows.
- We take security measures to prevent personal information from being lost, damaged, altered, or leaked and to eliminate risks such as external unauthorized access. In addition, in order to properly manage specific personal information, we take physical and technical security measures to prevent accidents such as clarification of responsibility, improvement of internal regulations, education / training of office handling personnel, leakage.
- We appropriately, sincerely, and promptly respond to complaints, consultations and inquiries on specific personal information received at the corresponding counter.
02 Handling of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Process Equipment Co., Ltd.